I am a full time professional, fully insured celebrant who with a back ground in creative writing, acting and public speaking can not only create the ceremony of your dreams but also deliver it with poise, charm and humour. The following packages will ensure whatever your budget, whatever your circumstances there is something here to suit.
It is important that you choose your celebrant wisely. They must suit you both, someone you feel comfortable with and feel confident that they can deliver the ceremony that you dream of. The role of a celebrant should not be just ticking boxes and getting the job done. It is more than doing what is required under the Celebrant's Code of Conduct. It is personal, there are emotions involved and personal preferences. Weddings don't always go according to plan and a good celebrant must be able to think on their feet and have a high care factor. I endeavour to do all that and more. I average 25 hours per couple (depending on the complexity of the ceremony). The saying, "You get what you pay for" is very true.
ELOPEMENT/ BUDGET WEDDING - $300 (No further discounts apply)
- This ceremony is an alternative to a Registry Office. This is an intimate ceremony with a lot of freedom.
- An obligation free first meeting at my home.
- Unlimited contact by phone, email or text
- A set ceremony
- Your choice of day and time.
- Selection of Vows and ring exchanges for you to choose from
- Choose your own venue.
- A limit of 20 guests
- A reading may be added
- All legal paper work completed and lodged
- Solemnisation of your wedding
- A printed calligraphy Wedding Certificate
- Travel is included up to 40km return trip from my home in Marion. Further travel is charged at $5 per k or part thereof
- A deposit of $100 is required when lodging the Notice of Intended Marriage
- Balance required 2 weeks before the Wedding.
BASIC WEDDING CEREMONY -$475
- This ceremony meets the needs of couples planning a more relaxed wedding, one without too much content.
- An obligation free first meeting at my office in Marion.
- As many ongoing meetings as required held at my office.
- Unlimited access to your celebrant by text, email or phone.
- Free Rehearsal at the venue including travel
- Travel of up to 30k each way is included. Beyond this, travelling is charged at $5 per k or part thereof.
- Travel to country location is negotiable.
- A selection of askings, vows and ring exchange given to each couple
- Access to numerous readings
- Preparation, completion and lodgement of all legal documentation.
- Working with couples to create a unique tailor made ceremony
- Assisting couples to compose their own vows if required.
- Solemnisation of your Marriage
- PA system with access to CD player, iPod and USB.
- Printed Calligraphy Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- Printed Commemorative copy of your Wedding Ceremony
- A non refundable deposit of $150 is required when booking and lodging the Notice of Intended Marriage and the balance 2 weeks before the wedding.
PREMIUM WEDDING PACKAGE - $650
This package has everything you need. It includes rituals that can involve children and other family members. It can be a theme wedding with or without costume. It is anything and everything you dream of.
- An obligation free meeting at my office in Marion
- Unlimited further meetings at my office as required.
- Unlimited access to your celebrant via emails, texts and phone calls.
- Take home pack including samples of ceremonies, vows, askings and ring exchanges. Dozens of readings to choose from or assistance in finding that special one. Copies of Rituals for inclusion in your ceremony.
- Solemnisation of your Marriage.
- All legal paper work and lodgement of legal forms including The Notice of Intended Marriage.
- Printed calligraphy Wedding Certificate.
- A hard book copy of your wedding ceremony.
- PA system for you to use via the CD player, iPod or USB or get my ‘Roadie’ to play your music via the CD player.
- Back ground music of your choice or from my collection, played before the Wedding Ceremony and for 30 minutes after, if required. Be aware of the copyright laws!
- Access to include any religious, cultural or humorous segments.
- Travel is included for the Wedding up to 50km each way. Beyond this travelling is charged at $5 per km or part thereof.
- Free rehearsal at the venue including travel
- Travel to country locations is negotiable.
- A non refundable deposit of $200 is required on booking and lodging your Notice of Intended Marriage.
- With your input I will create any ritual/s to reflect you both, your beliefs and unique situation in life.
- I can supply most items required for symbolic rituals. This is done in consultation with couples.
Commitments and same sex unions $300 -$500 depending on complexity.
- Initial obligation free meeting - join me for a coffee at my office in Marion.
- Unlimited access to your celebrant via meetings, emails, texts and phone calls.
- Take home pack including samples of askings, ring exchange and vows - yours to keep.
- Access to numerous readings and rituals.
- Free rehearsal at venue including travel.
- Printed calligraphy certificate of your union.
- Commemorative copy of your ceremony.
Renewal of Vows and Affirmations $250 -$350 depending on complexity
- Includes -
- Initial obligation free first meeting.
- Unlimited access to your celebrant via meetings, texts, emails and phone calls.
- Inclusion of rituals can be included for a fee.
- A commemorative printed calligraphy certificate.
- Travel up to 40K round trip from my home in Marion.
- Further travel is negotiable.
Naming a baby or child $250
- This includes first obligation free meeting.
- Unlimited access to celebrant
- Commemorative certificates for baby/child and God-parents.
- Travel up to 40K round trip from my home in Marion.
All these ceremonies require a non refundable deposit $100 on booking and the balance paid 2 weeks before the ceremony.